Monday, September 24, 2007

Sensational T20

Roaring music. Fabulous dancers. Glorious fireworks. Mayhem every where. Completely unpredictable format of the Game. Everything is excitement. Let it be Harsha Bhogle’s description of the lousy throw from an out-fielder as a “slow looping parabola”, or David Lloyd screaming every moment as mayhem & pandemonium, the big screens screaming “Yeah baby” whenever a boundary is smashed….uh…high drama...everything happening in a breath…. Players are charged up; Umpires under pressure, Bowlers pray not to see nightmares, Passionate crowds going crazy and wild, heavy duty entertainment for the Television viewers.
I’m extremely enjoying every moment of the on-going sensational format of cricket, I must confess. This format might not concentrate on the finer points & subtle nuances of the game, but it’s the flavor of the season. I’m pleased that, match schedule timing has been perfect for me, at least for India matches so far. I reach my flat from the office around half past 8 in the night, & we’ll be perfectly geared up to have a blast with the rapid force format of cricket. One moment it’ll be 2 Wickets in 2 balls, a couple of minutes later, batsman smashes 6 sixes in 6 balls. Television Rating Points (TRP) are sky high, Advertisers are making fortunes. Everything is fabulous & everyone is happy about the Twenty20. It’s here to stay folks.

My wishes are with team India against Pakistan today. This should be one of the most dramatic contests ever.Lookout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home