Sunday, December 03, 2006

a lethargic weekend....

I know its been a really long time since i put on some words(i guess the heights of laziness is clearly visible frame to frame). Few things happened,few things didn't happen. However, have to get along.

I looked out of the window.Pearl city.Beautiful(though messy with the fly-over stuff going around).I was just sitting in the bus, staring at people,staring at the buzz around the city,listening to the man sitting across me who was intently explaining to his friend how to cook some sort of curry(was really funny the way he was gesturing...).It was going too long, fell asleep for a few moments, then got down the bus, walked a few paces and I was home.I had a sumptuous supper, watched the idiot box (as they say..) for some time.Sleep was falling heavy on me, so succumbed to it.

I woke up.Sunday.Half a day past, already. I've been trying to watch a film for the past 3 weeks, no luck this time too.So,i sat back and saw India losing to RSA again.I spent some more time chewing on thoughts which were just circling through my head;lots of junk thoughts(i know im already junk, and all junk ever gets is more junk).Surfed the web for some time.Then,i read a few pages of my favorite author's first release killing floor.Thanks to my cousin who gifted me that.I've been consuming it slowly, just to savor the effect. I'll save the review for some other time.....

i'm already done with the week end..i know its an extremely lazy one...i hope this would change by the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home