Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pleasure is all mine....

I take pleasure
in traversing along, sitting beside an auto man,feeling hope in his eyes of prosperous times ahead,wiping off all his troubles,and may be everybody else's troubles as well.

I take pleasure
in giving an ear to music(some folks call it noise), blazing into ears from the sound boxes from shops on the streets of ameerpet (not caring a heck),sound box in a bus, box from the back of the passenger seat in an auto.

I take pleasure
in doing amusing things now and then like fanaticizing characters in novels,crazy things like taking a shower, then shave and again a shower (thing which one of my favourite characters' does in a book called Tripwire)

I take pleasure
in getting into an expensive book store, strolling around as if i'm doing it for the 174th time. Factually,to check out the stuff in the harward business reviews, and other expensive magazines, and then peacefully walk out of it as if i din't even find a speck of a thing interesting over there.

I take pleasure
in taking an un-hurried stroll along side the roads of pearl city, peering at all sorts of people.aimiable.confused(like me).hurried.busy.worried.

I take pleasure
in uninterruptedly talking to a kid about my fantasies(some funny, most of them silly) about everything in the world, not caring about what the kid understood.

I take pleasure
in lending an ear to the ramblings of a barber about his troubles, politics, all kinds of things, in a barber's perspective.

I take pleasure
in getting into a weird kind of a store with a shingle which says bakery and gift items sold here,and asking the boy about their strategy(for which he gave a huge explanation,i nodded besides unable to catch up with his slang)

I take pleasure
in preferring a pencil rather a pen at places where im supposed to use pen(i don't know why).

I take pleasure
in confusing myself and people around me until everybody bursts out into a laugh.

I take pleasure
even if one don't understand what i write or find it as all trash, because all the stuff is not supposed to be understood.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro!!gr8 work man...keep goin!!
it indeed pictures you completely...u you wanna enlarge the post...i shall magnify u r crazyness!!
good work...hoping for more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home